- of maximum size subjected to:
(requires v. >= 0.42) OpenOpt STAB example
We use input argument of type networkx graph. networkx is de-facto standard of graph operations in Python with same permissive license (BSD). However, we could also provide direct assignment (via lists of vertex and edges) if you have problems with networkx dependense, e.g. due to rare platform / OS.
Unlike networkx maximum_independent_set() our API includes much more:
- Limitations on time, cputime, "enough" value (you should pass them to p.solve() function; works for interalg and cplex only, because glpk and lpSolve has no OpenOpt iterfcn connected yet)
- basic GUI features (run/pause, "enough")
- Optional arguments includedNodes / excludedNodes - nodes that must be present / absent in solution
- interalg - pro: BSD license; cons: Python code with some slow parts (probably will be inhanced by PyPy); focused for non-linear problems and thus MILP solvers work better.
- MILP solvers
Future plans include:
- interalg can be adjusted to search for all STAB solutions
- Maybe other graph problems
|Made by Dmitrey|