Due to advices related to numerical optimization thanks to
- My optimization department staff (cybernetic institute, NAS Ukraine) - their suggestions were very useful
Due to finance support thanks to
- Google - OpenOpt project was sponsored by the GSoC program (Google Summer of Code) in years 2007 and 2008
Due to help with Python and numpy thanks to
- Alan G Isaac, my GSoC mentor in 2007 and 2008
- Jarrod Millman and Nils Wagner, my GSoC co-mentors in 2007 and 2008
- David Cournapeau, Robert Kern, GenericOpt developer Matthieu Brutcher and all other numpy/scipy developers and users who answered my questions in numpy/scipy mail lists.